Infants & Toddlers
We Offer Specialized Care for All Ages!
At World of Pediatrics, we understand the importance of comprehensive and specialized care during the early stages of childhood development. That is why we offer medical services and counseling for new mothers that helps them manage many aspects of infant and early childhood care such as sleep training, breastfeeding, circumcision care, nutrition, umbilical cord care, and more! Our pediatric specialists want go give parents the knowledge, confidence, and medical services they need to nurture their child.
- Well-Child Care Exams
- Vision & Hearing Services
- Specialization in Premature Babies
- Travelers Info : Health in Different Countries
- Prenatal Counseling
- Circumcision & After-Care
- Breastfeeding Support
- Premature Baby Care
- Newborn Care : Feeding, Sleep Training, etc.
- Umbilical Cord Care
- Wart Treatment
- Cerumen (Wax) Removal
- Laceration Repair
- Lab Testing
- Ingrown Toe Nail Removal
- Ear Infections
- Foreign Body Removal from Nose and Ear
- Sick Child Diagnosis and Treatment
- Dietary/Nutrition Guidance
- Behavioral Issues
- Allergy Testing
World of Pediatrics Supports Mothers Who Wish to Breastfeed Their Babies. Call Us for Breastfeeding Help and Counseling!
We are located at 2910 Pleasant Hill Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746. Feel free to call our clinic at (407) 343-1221.
Come visit us today!